In order for us to offer you our products, we need to process your personal data according to the points below. This is being done with the utmost regard for your personal integrity.
Collection and use of data
You can directly or indirectly provide us with data about yourself and your company in a variety of ways; such as when you visit our website, when you make a request for a product or service that we provide, when signing up for the Diprofil newsletter, when filling out a form on our website, when you interact with us on our social media channels, when you make a purchase or when contacting us by e-mail, letter or by phone.
This data may include:
- Personal contact information – Name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, position in company etc.
- Payment information – Billing information, Bank account number etc.
When you come into contact with us, we may also collect the following information (note that we do not necessarily collect all of the data listed below):
- Personal contact information – Name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number and your position in the company.
- Product/Service information – details about the products and/or services that you have purchased or shown an interest for.
- Financial information – any credits, debts or negative payment history.
- Historical information – previous purchases, payment and credit history.
- Device information – e.g. IP-address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
- Geographical information – your geographical location.
The contact information and the finacial information provided by you, or collected by us, is generally necessary in order to enter into a contractual relationship with DIPROFIL/Diamantprodukter AB. Other collected data is necessary for other purposes, as described below.
What do we do with the data?
All data is used to supply, perform and improve our services. We deal with personal data with the main purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and complying with applicable legislation.
With whom may we share the data?
In order to be able to carry out our commitments to customers and other interested parties, we may transfer to, or share information with third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, authorized resellers and distributors or service providers. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such third parties.
If required by law, or with your consent, we may provide necessary information to the relevant authorities.
DIPROFIL/Diamantprodukter AB will NOT sell stored and collected information to third parties.
Where do we process the collected data?
We process the data within the EU / EEA and take all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that the data is stored and handled safely with an adequate level of protection.
For how long do we store the data?
We store data as long as it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the data was collected or to fulfil our commitments and as long as required by statutory storage times, especially with regards to accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, rectification and deletion
- Right to access your data – You are entitled to request information concerning what data that is in the hands of DIPROFIL/Diamantprodukter AB and to verify this information.
- Right to rectification – You are entitled to correct data which is incorrect and/or incomplete.
- Right to be deleted (“the right to be forgotten”) – You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data for those cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected and intended. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the data. This includes accounting and tax legislation and other regulatory obligations required by law.